January 23, 2016 | Posted in:Uncategorized
Here’s my 21 day fix waffle recipe in two formats: Regular “measurements,” and one for the 21-day fix approved containers!!
I have a bunch of different waffle recipes – my skinny waffles are most appropriate for really, really low calorie diets. This recipe is a perfect intermediate because it’s not too calorie dense but not too light either.
This recipe is for a single serving. It uses whole eggs, while my other recipes use egg whites. I really prefer keeping the yolks – they are SO nutritious! Can you believe that an egg yolk contains all the nutrition that a baby chicken needs to grow?? If I can help it, I don’t want to throw that in the trash!!
If you’re using Portion Fix or doing the 21 Day Fix/Hammer and Chisel, this is the equivalent of one red container, one purple container, one yellow container and 2 spoons!
21 Day Fix Waffle Recipe
- 2 Eggs (1 red container protein)
- ½ cup oatmeal (1 yellow container oatmeal, for carbs)
- ½ banana (1 purple container, for fruit)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil (2 spoons)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (none)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (none)
- Sprinkles, if approved.
- Plug your waffle maker in and let it warm up.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- When the iron has preheated, pour batter into the waffle iron. Don't use too much, as it will expand and make a mess!
- If you're using sprinkles, sprinkle them lightly on top of the waffles.
- Cook according to your waffle maker's specifications.
- Remove from waffle maker and ENJOY!
Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.
Rate this recipe: